Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy
General Terms & Conditions
Please read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you continue to use Ahimsa® e-Store. The below terms and conditions (“the Conditions”) to any purchases you make through Ahimsa® e-Store.
This site is operated by Ahimsa Marketing Sdn Bhd (registered number 341240-H ) from its registered address at No.17, Jalan Kesuma 2/3, Bandar Tasik Kesuma, 43700 Beranang Selangor, Malaysia.
Purchasing Ahimsa® Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on Ahimsa® e-Store;
- For delivery within Peninsular Malaysia
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on Ahimsa® eStore. Ahimsa® takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on Ahimsa® e-Store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto Ahimsa® e-Store. Although every effort is made to keep Ahimsa® e-Store as up-to-date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- Ahimsa® will e-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Ahimsa® only upon those products being dispatched to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation e-mail.
Ahimsa® may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
We advise that you carefully review and modify your order prior to payment submission. Once your order has been shipped and entrusted to trusted courier it has entered the delivery process and no further changes can be made.
Refund and Exchange Policy
What if I changed my mind or am unsatisfied with my online purchase?
- Due to the nature of the product we do not support returns or exchange after it has been shipped out.
- We will arrange to replace the damaged/incorrect product by resending the correct product or product(s) with image to proof the situation so we may feedback to relavant parties and improve our services.
- However, if the product/product(s) are out of stock, the customer will be refunded .
- kindly contact us by phone +6(016)-2132949, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 9am-6pm to inform us about the details of your transaction.
We are committed to providing quality products to our customers. Ahimsa® reserves the right to limit or deny returns, exchanges or refunds.
In exceptional cases, Ahimsa® will decide on refunds and exchanges on a case-by-case basis.
Stay in Touch
Sign up for our Online Newsletter to keep yourself updated on all our exciting new product launches, offers and campaign activities. Simply follow us on Facebook today!
Ahimsa Vege health Food Industries Sdn Bhd® reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Ahimsa® e-Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Ahimsa® shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of Ahimsa® e-Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using Ahimsa® e-Store.
- If Ahimsa® should change these Condition, your order(s) will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and Time of your placed order. These Terms & Conditions are available for viewing under the Term of use .
- If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Malaysian law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the Malaysia courts.