CURRY MUTTON WITH POTATO
Ahimsa Mushroom Bite (Vegetarian Mutton)
D301WS OR D301WSD
|Serving Size||2 to 3 person|
|Preparation Time||15 minute|
|Cooking Time||30 minute|
|300 gm||Ahimsa Mushroom Bite|
|150 gm||Potato cut into pieces|
|300 ml||Cooking oil (for fried potato)|
|60 ml||Cooking oil|
|100 gm||Ahimsa Curry Paste|
|100 ml||Coconut milk|
- Ready one pot or wok add 300 gm of cooking oil and heat up to medium hot then add potato piece fried until gold brown or 3 to 4 minute then remove keep a side.
- In another pot add 60 gm Cooking oil, heat up to medium hot add Ahimsa Curry Paste stir fried for 2 minutes until fragrant is emitted..
- Then add potato and curry leaf and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Ahimsa Cheese Mutton Meat and cook for 3 minute then add 200 ml of water and stew for 15 to 20 minute or until potato become tender.
- Add coconuts milk and stir well until boiling then remove pot from the heat.
- Pour onto a serving dish, ready to serve with rice , bread or chapati
What is the difference between Ahimsa Mushroom Bite with Curry Sauce D301WS and Authentic Curry Mushroom Bite D301WSD?
Well D301WS is frozen ready meal which can be kept for a long time on the freezer for best taste. Best used when having meal at home.
Authentic Curry Mushroom Bite D301WSD is the more compact for 2 person and specially packed for convenience and can be kept in the pantry for easy storage or take it along for your trip.